Sunday, July 24, 2011

Recently I...

...downloaded music offline.
...had a real conversation with my sisters other best friend.
...slept for 2 hours in my car in a Motel 8 parking lot south of Indy.
...babysat my nephew for 6 days.
...held a niece.
...went on an 8-hour date.
...bought a radiator.
...painted a monkey.
...took a 4-mile, 2-hour walk at 2300.
...drove an hour to visit a church.
...broke into my own house.
...ate a Culvers' 2-scoop waffle cone: Oreo Overload.
...played Wii-fit.
...rode my bike around campus.
...talked to Ez for 8 hours straight.
...borrowed a book from the Putnam County library.
...made peanut-butter-chocolate-chip-cookie-bars.
...bought almond butter.
...tried almond milk.
...got an adopted brother.
...enjoyed eating grapefruit.
...realized that I like Creed.
...inspired someone.
...changed my major.
...jumped off a bridge.
...painted my hair.
...talked with Army ROTC recruiters.
...spent a week at the beach.
...bought Into the Wild.
...hung out in Big O's for 3.5 hours.
...made hummus.
...visited SMP.
...learned a tiny bit of lindy-hop.
...bought Teva's.
...went on road trip with friends - and no family.
...got lost in Knoxville.
...ate duck.
...read 3.5 books in one week.

1 comment: